When & Where
31-DEC-2020, 01:45 PM
|Travis Head (c)||Middle-order batsman|
|Alex Carey †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Michael Neser||Bowling allrounder|
|Phil Salt||Top-order batsman|
|Matthew Short||Top-order batsman|
|Jake Weatherald||Top-order batsman|
|Jonathan Wells||Middle-order batsman|
|Mitchell Marsh (c)||Allrounder|
|Cameron Bancroft †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Joe Clarke||Middle-order batsman|
|Cameron Green||Bowling allrounder|
|Josh Inglis †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Colin Munro||Opening batsman|
|Kurtis Patterson||Middle-order batsman|
|Jason Roy||Opening batsman|
|Ashton Turner||Middle-order batsman|
|Sam Whiteman †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Jon Wells, Matthew Short, Rashid Khan, Daniel Worrall, Danny Briggs, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar.
Josh Inglis, Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Ashton Turner, Mitchell Marsh, Aaron Hardie, Jason Behrendorff, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Fawad Ahmed.
LAST 5 MATCHES
- Strikers won by 71 runs28-Dec-2020
- Strikers won by 16 runs24-Jan-2020
- Strikers won by 15 runs (D/L method)23-Dec-2019
- Strikers won by 5 wickets (with 4 balls remaining)09-Feb-2019
- Scorchers won by 7 wickets (with 12 balls remaining)26-Dec-2018
- Adelaide Strikers produced a strong performance to see off Perth Scorchers in comfortable fashion in their latest contest and they will be confident of a repeat result as they take on the same side once again.
- The Strikers made it three wins from their last four matches thanks to the 71-run success as Phil Salt set the tone for his side with a score of 51 from 31 balls with Adelaide posting 165/8 from their 20 overs.
- The bowling unit then did their job with each man taking two wickets as they skittled the Scorchers for just 94 to complete the straightforward victory and they will look to build on that solid, all-round performance as they look to improve their good run of form.
- Perth Scorchers’ winless start to BBL|10 continued as they were defeated by Adelaide Strikers in their last game and the pressure is well and truly on them in this second game in quick succession against the Strikers.
- Jhye Richardson stood out with figures of 3-30 as the Scorchers left themselves needing 166 to win but despite making 35 for the first wicket, they then collapsed to 94 all out in a very underwhelming effort with the bat.
- Only four players made it to double-figures and that is an area they will have to improve on but Jason Roy will hope to play a bigger role here as he attempts to kick on following his 21 from 11 in his first appearance of the campaign.
Dyuta Dream 11 Match Prediction
Adelaide Strikers to win this game.