When & Where
30-DEC-2020, 01:45 PM
|Jake Doran †||Wicketkeeper|
|James Faulkner||Bowling allrounder|
|Colin Ingram||Top-order batsman|
|Dawid Malan||Top-order batsman|
|Ben McDermott †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|D’Arcy Short||Opening batsman|
|Matthew Wade †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Tom Cooper||Middle-order batsman|
|Marnus Labuschagne||Batting allrounder|
|Dan Lawrence||Batting allrounder|
|Mujeeb Ur Rahman||Bowler|
|Jimmy Peirson †||Wicketkeeper|
D Arcy Short, Ben McDermott (wk), Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb (c), Colin Ingram, Keemo Paul, Tim David, James Faulkner, Nathan Ellis, Scott Boland, Riley Meredith
Max Bryant, Sam Heazlett, Lewis Gregory, Daniel Lawrence, Tom Cooper, Jimmy Peirson (c & wk), Jack Wildermuth, Mark Steketee, Xavier Bartlett, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ben Laughlin
LAST 5 MATCHES
- Heat won by 4 wickets (with 16 balls remaining)27-Dec-2020
- Heat won by 5 wickets (with 10 balls remaining)09-Jan-2020
- Heat won by 31 runs03-Jan-2020
- Hurricanes won by 9 wickets (with 34 balls remaining)29-Jan-2019
- Hurricanes won by 15 runs22-Dec-2018
BBL Points Table
- Hobart Hurricanes started this tournament with two consecutive victories before suffering their first defeat of this season. But in their last game against Melbourne Renegades, Hurricanes returned on the track by winning that match by 6 wickets.
- Moreover, the present no.1-ranked T20I batsman, English cricketer Dawid Malan, has just joined Hobart Hurricanes after completing his mandatory 14-day quarantine period in Perth. It is surely a big boost for this team. Apart from Malan, they also have Mitchell Owen, Wil Parker, Charlie Wakim and Nick Winter, who are yet to make debut for Hurricanes.
- Colin Ingram (145 runs in 4 innings), Ben McDermott (135 runs in 2 innings), Tim David (124 runs in 4 innings) and D’Arcy Short (75 runs in 4 innings) all have managed to score one half-century each in this season.
- In the meantime, James Faulkner has taken 8 wickets in this tournament. Also, Riley Meredith and Nathan Ellis have scalped 5 wickets each while Scott Boland has collected 4 wickets.
- Brisbane Heat are struggling in the early period of the ongoing BBL 10. They have already lost all their first three matches in this tournament, including their 2-run defeat in the last game against Adelaide Strikers.
- Moreover, skipper Chris Lynn’s injury is a big setback for Brisbane Heat as he will miss at least next six matches for this team. Just after the toss in previous match against Adelaide Strikers at Brisbane, Lynn got hamstring injury during the warm-up.
- English all-rounder Lewis Gregory and wicket-keeper batsman Lachy Pfeffer have been added in the squad. According to Heat’s official website, Gregory’s availability in the match against Hurricanes will be decided just before the game.
- Apart from their unavailable captain Chris Lynn, only Jimmy Peirson has managed to score a fifty in this season yet. Peirson is currently leading this team in the absence of Lynn. Apart from them, only Jack Wildermuth registered one 30+ score (31) in this season.
- Wildermuth has also taken 4 wickets in this tournament. The young right-arm pacer Xavier Bartlett has also bagged 4 wickets in the ongoing BBL season.
Dyuta Dream 11 Match Prediction
Hobart Hurricanes to win this game.