When & Where
02-JAN-2021, 11:35 AM
|Jake Doran †||Wicketkeeper|
|James Faulkner||Bowling allrounder|
|Colin Ingram||Top-order batsman|
|Dawid Malan||Top-order batsman|
|Ben McDermott †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|D’Arcy Short||Opening batsman|
|Matthew Wade †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Glenn Maxwell (c)||Batting allrounder|
|Nathan Coulter-Nile||Batting allrounder|
|Ben Dunk †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Andre Fletcher||Top-order batsman|
|Seb Gotch †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Nic Maddinson||Opening batsman|
|Nicholas Pooran †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Will Pucovski||Top-order batsman|
|Marcus Stoinis||Middle-order batsman|
D’Arcy Short, Ben McDermott (WK), Dawid Malan, Peter Handscomb (C), Colin Ingram, Tim David, Nathan Ellis, Wil Parker, Scott Boland, Sandeep Lamichhane, Riley Meredith.
Andre Fletcher, Marcus Stoinis, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nicholas Pooran (WK), Nic Maddinson, Ben Dunk, Clint Hinchliffe, Liam Hatcher, Billy Stanlake, Zahir Khan.
LAST 5 MATCHES
- Stars won by 4 runs (D/L method)30-Dec-2019
- Stars won by 52 runs22-Dec-2019
- Stars won by 6 wickets (with 7 balls remaining)14-Feb-2019
- Hurricanes won by 59 runs14-Jan-2019
- Hurricanes won by 6 wickets (with 8 balls remaining)24-Dec-2018
BBL Points Table
- Hobart Hurricanes were able to make an immediate return to winning ways as they overcame Brisbane Heat in their second meeting in succession, earning revenge for their loss in the first encounter in the most dramatic way possible.
- D’Arcy Short and Ben McDermott failed to impress again but Dawid Malan showed signs of what he will bring to the side as he top-scored for the Hurricanes with 39 which helped them post 150.
- In a game in which the momentum frequently swung, the Heat needed just two runs to win from the final ball but some superb fielding from Colin Ingram produced a run-out which handed the Hurricanes a one-run victory.
- Melbourne Stars failed to bounce back from their intense loss to Sydney Sixers as they suffered a second straight defeat in an underwhelming performance against Sydney Thunder.
- The bowling unit struggled as they allowed the Thunder to make a mammoth 219/7 and despite making a solid start to the chase, the frequent loss of wickets proved too much to overcome.
- The Stars were bowled out for 144 to fall well short in the 75-run defeat and with the Stars already having issues in the bowling department because of the injury to Nathan Coulter-Nile, they must now also cope without Adam Zampa who has been handed a one-match ban for making an “audible obscenity” during the defeat to the Thunder.
Dyuta Dream 11 Match Prediction
Hobart Hurricanes to win this game.