Juventus will host Ferencvarosi in the Group G match of UEFA Champions League(UCL) at Turin. This is matchday 4 of 6 and in away match Juventus trashed Ferencvarosi 4-1 on match day 3 of 6 at Puskás Aréna – Budapest.
When & Where
Wed 25 Nov, 2020 – 01:30 IST
Juventus Stadium, Turin
Andrea Pirlo, Juventus coach:
“[Paulo] Dybala is finding his form, it takes time. Tomorrow, we’ll see whether or not he plays from the first minute. We have some absences in defence. The others are available and those in the best shape will be on the field.”
“We have to approach the match in the best way possible. Losses of concentration are not allowed. We want to secure qualification as soon as we can. Tomorrow will be a decisive match. The away game was good, but tomorrow, only the present will count.”
Serhiy Rebrov, Ferencváros coach:
“We need to think we have 11 players and we need to give our best. Obviously the Champions League is always difficult, you cannot easily compare it with Hungarian football. We’ll see what happens tomorrow and if we can bring home some points.”
“Juventus have several leaders. In addition to Ronaldo there are top players like Morata and Dybala. We do not have to focus on one player only. They are very strong and we must believe in ourselves and play our football.”
“When you play at these levels there is clearly fear. We play against Juventus, but for us this is a kind of bonus. It’s a great opportunity in which we want to do our best to represent Hungary and the fans of Ferencváros.”
- Juventus have won one of their last two meetings versus Ferencvaros, with the 4-1 win over the Hungarians coming earlier this season.
- Juventus are unbeaten in their last three games versus Hungarian opposition and this is the first time they are hosting such a team since 1973.
- Only two members of the Ferencvaros squad had ever featured in the Champions League before this season – Slovakian striker Robert Mak (with two appearances for Zenit last year) and Oleksandr Zubkov (one for Shakhtar Donetsk three years ago).
- Juventus lost to Barcelona at home previously this season. They have not gone consecutive Champions League games at home without a win since 2016.
- This is Ferencvaros’s first away game to an Italian opposition in an European competition since 1968.
|Name||Goals||Assists||Played||Goals per 90||Mins per Goal||Total Shots||Shot Accuracy|
|Name||Assists||Goals||Played||Chances Created||Total Passes||Passes Complete||Pass Accuracy|
|FC Dynamo Kyiv||3||0||1||2||3||6||-3||1|
Juventus Predicted XI (4-4-2):
Szczesny; Sandro, Danilo, De Ligt, Cuadrado; Bernardeschi, Rabiot, Arthur, McKennie; Dybala, Ronaldo
Ferencvaros Predicted XI (4-2-3-1):
Dibusz; Botka, Dvali, Blazic, Lovrenscics; Kharatin, Heister; Nguen, Siger, Uzuni; Boli
Dyuta Dream 11 Match Prediction
Juventus 3-0 Ferencvaros