When & Where
28-DEC-2020, 01:45 PM
|Mitchell Marsh (c)||Allrounder|
|Cameron Bancroft †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Joe Clarke||Middle-order batsman|
|Cameron Green||Bowling allrounder|
|Josh Inglis †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Colin Munro||Opening batsman|
|Kurtis Patterson||Middle-order batsman|
|Jason Roy||Opening batsman|
|Ashton Turner||Middle-order batsman|
|Sam Whiteman †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Travis Head (c)||Middle-order batsman|
|Alex Carey †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Michael Neser||Bowling allrounder|
|Phil Salt||Top-order batsman|
|Matthew Short||Top-order batsman|
|Jake Weatherald||Top-order batsman|
|Jonathan Wells||Middle-order batsman|
Jason Roy, Colin Munro, Liam Livingstone, Ashton Turner, Mitchell Marsh, Cameron Bancroft, Aaron Hardie, Jason Behrendorff, Jhye Richardson, Andrew Tye, Fawad Ahmed.
Philip Salt, Jake Weatherald, Matt Renshaw, Alex Carey, Jon Wells, Matthew Short, Liam Scott, Daniel Worrall, Danny Briggs, Peter Siddle, Wes Agar.
Last 5 Matches
- Strikers won by 16 runs24-Jan-2020
- Strikers won by 15 runs (D/L method)23-Dec-2019
- Strikers won by 5 wickets (with 4 balls remaining)09-Feb-2019
- Scorchers won by 7 wickets (with 12 balls remaining)26-Dec-2018
- Scorchers won by 4 wickets (with 3 balls remaining)25-Jan-2018
- Perth Scorchers made it three successive matches without a victory at the start of BBL|10 as they fell agonisingly close against Sydney Thunder last time out but they ultimately failed to defend the total they had set their opponents.
- It was a somewhat frustrating innings with the bat for the Scorchers as the top three only combined for 29 runs but Mitchell Marsh’s composed 52* steadied the ship and his unbeaten 61-run sixth-wicket partnership with Cameron Bancroft (34*) helped to set a target of 153.
- Despite taking the wicket of Alex Hales very early in the piece, the failure of the Scorchers to build on that was their downfall as the Thunder reached their target with three balls to spare and seven wickets in hand.
- Adelaide Strikers earned their second win of the tournament as they saw off Brisbane Heat but they were given an almighty scare in a contest that they looked very comfortable in at various points.
- With none of their batsmen really standing out, the Strikers still amassed 150/6 which looked to be more than enough for the victory when they had the Heat at 2/1, 37/5 and 68/8.
- However, Heat captain Jimmy Peirson almost guided his side to a remarkable fightback as he pushed Brisbane to within two runs and the Strikers will need to be much better at seeing games out on the back of that scare.
Dyuta Dream 11 Match Prediction
Perth Scorchers to win this game.