When & Where
29-DEC-2020, 01:45 PM
|Callum Ferguson (c)||Middle-order batsman|
|Sam Billings †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Oliver Davies||Top-order batsman|
|Alex Hales||Opening batsman|
|Baxter Holt †||Wicketkeeper|
|Usman Khawaja||Top-order batsman|
|Alex Ross||Middle-order batsman|
|Glenn Maxwell (c)||Batting allrounder|
|Nathan Coulter-Nile||Batting allrounder|
|Ben Dunk †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Andre Fletcher||Top-order batsman|
|Seb Gotch †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Nic Maddinson||Opening batsman|
|Nicholas Pooran †||Wicketkeeper batsman|
|Will Pucovski||Top-order batsman|
|Marcus Stoinis||Middle-order batsman|
Alex Hales, Usman Khawaja, Callum Ferguson (C), Oliver Davies, Baxter Holt (wk), Ben Cutting, Daniel Sams, Chris Green, Nathan McAndrew, Adam Milne, Tanveer Sangha
Ben Dunk, Andre Fletcher, Hilton Cartwright, Glenn Maxwell (C), Nicholas Pooran (wk), Nick Larkin, Nathan Coulter-Nile, Adam Zampa, Liam Hatcher, Billy Stanlake, Zahir Khan
LAST 5 MATCHES
- Stars won by 22 runs12-Dec-2020
- Stars won by 28 runs06-Feb-2020
- Stars won by 6 wickets (with 13 balls remaining)08-Jan-2020
- Stars won by 3 wickets (with 2 balls remaining)02-Jan-2020
- Stars won by 8 wickets (with 16 balls remaining)05-Jan-2019
BBL Points Table
- Sydney Thunder made it three straight wins in BBL|10 as they tore apart Melbourne Renegades in a dominant display on Boxing Day and they will need to play at a similar level if they are to keep their winning run going as they take on Melbourne Stars.
- A solid all-round batting effort saw the Thunder post a daunting 209/8 to leave them in a very strong position to notch the victory and that total proved to be more than enough as they ripped through the Renegades’ batting line-up.
- Tanveer Sangha was the pick with the ball as he ended with figures of 4-14 which helped his side to skittle the Renegades for just 80 to hand the Thunder a 129-run win and in a huge boost for the Sydney side, Sam Billings is now available for selection.
- Melbourne Stars looked set for a statement victory over defending champions Sydney Sixers in their last contest but they somehow let the win slip through their fingers as the Sixers smashed 20 off the final over to come out on top of a pulsating clash.
- Nicholas Pooran (65 from 26) and Glenn Maxwell (71* from 47) teed off as they combined for a sensational 125 after the Stars had made a poor start to their innings, but that duo helped their side to what appeared to be a match-winning 193/5.
- Despite having the Sixers in all kinds of trouble at various points during the chase, the Stars could not see it out as Maxwell failed to deliver with the ball in the final over and the Sydney side were able to snatch the win with a ball to spare.
Dyuta Dream 11 Match Prediction
Melbourne Stars to win this game.